The information posted on this web site comes from a variety of sources. In addition to my general experience with the subject, I have referred to:
- Current & past copies of the Märklin Z-Scale catalogs.
- 0290 Märklin Track Plan Book (1974)
- 0296 Märklin Track Plan Book (2005)
- Koll’s Preis-katalog (1996)
- Current & past copies of the Walthers N&Z Catalog
- Track Planning for Realistic Operation by John Armstrong
- Creative Layout Design by John Armstrong
- How to Build Realistic Model Railroad Scenery by David Frary
I have also referred to the various Z-Scale structure manufacturers’ web sites and some of their respective catalogs. I have referred to the Woodland Scenics web site. I have referred to web sites for Nn3.org and other sites which turned up via Google; those sites were for fact checking only and their work is not incorporated into these web pages. Certain graphics were obtained from Microsoft.com and are considered to be in the public domain. Other graphics are as cited and are used with the kind permission of their copyright holders or are used for citation only under “fair use”.